The furnace and air conditioner in your Kansas City area home should be maintained every year. This is important for a few reasons:
- Helps your equipment last longer
- Helps to prevent breakdowns
- Keeps your system running efficiently, which saves money on your utility bills
- Keeps your family safe from electrical, gas or carbon monoxide issues
Most customers like to have their air conditioner maintenance done before summer and their furnace done before winter. But in actuality, it really doesn’t matter when they are done – just that they are tuned up each year.
That’s why City Wide Heating & Cooling, Inc. is proud to announce our Off-Season Maintenance Club!
How Does The Off-Season Maintenance Club Work?
It’s very simple. The off-season would consist of the following:
- Furnace Off-Season. January 15th – March 15th
- Air Conditioning Off-Season. August 15th – September 30th
Sign up for one of our maintenance plans, and if you agree to have your equipment serviced in the off-season City Wide will deduct 20% off of your maintenance plan!
You will also get the following benefits of being a maintenance customer:
- 10% off any repairs
- Priority scheduling over non-maintenance customers
Please contact our office at (913) 384-6006 for more information and pricing. There are limited amounts of these Off-Season Maintenance Club plans available, so call soon!
Cannot be combined with other offers.